The Compliance Committee at the Pavilion shall:
· Act as a conciliatory venue for the betterment of our community
· Pursuit violators of any of the provisions of the declaration, the association bylaws, or reasonable rules of the Pavilion owners association.
· Conduct Appeal /Hearings of violations and complaints, if requested by any parties involved
· Make recommendations to the Board of Directors of the Pavilion Condominium Association on bylaws update, if any
The following is the procedure to follow:
· Violations or complaints will be reported to the Condominium Office or directly to the Compliance Committee
· If an unit number and/or the name of the owner, renter or invitee appears it must be scanned and sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (this account will automatically forward it to all members of the Compliance Committee).
· The Compliance Committee will decide by a simple majority to send attached letter to the violator and/or unit owner
· All the information of how to proceed is in the attached letter.
· In case of nonpayment, the association will recover all fines, interest and any other monetary obligations owed to the association when the owner sells the unit.
The committee shall be composed “of other unit owners who are neither board members nor persons residing in a board member’s household. If the committee does not agree with the fine or suspension, the fine or suspension may not be levied or imposed”
All fines will start at the maximum of $100 plus the cost of repairs for damages, if any. The violations to be enforced are in the bylaws and as posted throughout the building. The law specifies:
“The association may also levy reasonable fines for the failure of the owner of the unit, or its occupant, licensee, or invitee, to comply with any provision of the declaration, the association bylaws, or reasonable rules of the association.”
We have set up the following channels to contact the Compliance Committee:
Voice Mail: (305)600-0109