The Pavilion Condo Association has unanimously adopted the motion to fully enforce Florida Statutes 718.303(3) to owners that are delinquent for more than 90 days in paying their monetary obligation to the Association.
And specifically as per Counsel’s opinion:
· Suspend the owner from membership of the Association
o Delinquent owners cannot attend BOD meetings
o Delinquent owners cannot vote on BOD elections
· The owner,family,licensee or guests cannot use Common Areas except to access their Unit
· Delinquent owners will Lose Parking and Storage Rentals from the Association
· Further, as pursuant to Florida Statutes 718.116(11)1a
· All rental income from delinquent units will have to be paid to the Association
· Tenants of delinquent units will be evicted if the rent is not paid to the Association for subsequent periods after notified and written proof of payment in not provided.