Pavilion from the Ocean

Pavilion from the Ocean

Welcome to iPavilionCondo.com

This forum, by owners for owners, provides useful information for owners to view and discuss.

This blog does not belong nor represents the views of the Pavilon Condo Association

You can subscribe to the blog by entering your email on the upper hand side on the blog. You will then receive an email with a link that you must click on to complete the subscription. Then every time the blog is updated you will receive an email message.

What I found on my door this morning...


I just found these posted on my door.  I guess it is posted in all doors.

Since most of the owners do not reside at the Pavilion I guess they do not want people to find out the bigger than expected losses in the 2016 results.

They have a new contact person: Robert.escobar@fsresidential.com for the building across the street.


Write to this person and ask for your free copy of the Audited 2016 Financials.

As soon as I get a copy, I will be analyzing these numbers soon and will be posting them in this blog.

No comments: